Tea Tree Melaleuca Alternifolia
Tea tree oil, also known as melaleuca, is well-known for its powerful antiseptic properties and ability to treat wounds, which is why it’s one of the top antibacterial essential oils. Tea tree is a volatile essential oil derived mainly from the Australian native plant Melaleuca alternifolia. it’s been documented in numerous medical studies for its ability to kill many strains of bacteria, viruses and fungi. Scientifically backed benefits, tea tree oil is safe when used as directed.
– Renowned for its cleansing and rejuvenating effect on the skin
– Diffuse throughout the home to help purify and freshen the air
– Soothing to irritated skin
Aromatherapy applications (Diffuse / Inhale)
– Relieve Congestion and Respiratory
– Tract Infections
– Refresh the air
– Treating colds
– Reduce or eliminate harmful bacteria and infections upon contact
– Eliminates mold and harmful bacteria on surfaces such as shower curtains and dishwashers
Topical Application / Massage (With regular diluted use)
– Soothe topical allergic reactions
– Treat rashes, burns, dandruff, acne
– Athlete’s Foot, and head lice, heal skin issues
– Fight Acne, fight bacterial, fungal and viral infections
– Improve bad breath
– Improve dry scalp, reduce oily scalp condition
– To encourage the immune system, diffuse through the air regularly. Massage in the soles of the feet to boost your immune response.
– Include a drop in your normal cleansing routine or even dab a very little bit on pimples.
– To help reduce pain linked to the swelling of arthritis
– Apply on infected wound as a natural antiseptic.
Direction for Use
Diffusion: use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
Topical use: dilute 3 drops in 10ml base oil and apply to desired area. Always dilute with base oil / carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
Herbaceous, green, leathery