Tangerine Citrus Reticulate
The tangerine is a type of citrus fruit that is closely related to the orange, lemon, lime and grapefruit. Tangerine has a long history of use in Chinese culture and herbal health practices. Tangerine oil has a sweet, tangy aroma, similar to other citrus oils, it helps with occasional nervous irritability. An excellent oil to help uplift the spirit and bring about a sense of security, tangerine is also rich in the powerful antioxidant d-limonene.
– Supports healthy digestion and metabolism,
– Cleansing and purifying, support a healthy immune system,
– Creates an inspiring environment
Aromatherapy applications (Diffuse / Inhale)
– Support Immune Function
– High in Antioxidants
– Help promote feelings of happiness
Topical Application / Massage (With regular diluted use)
– upport regularity
– Enhance digestive health
– Help digestion
– Boost metabolism
– To energize and uplift mood, place one to two drops of Tangerine oil in the palm of your hand, rub together, and cup over the nose and mouth for 30 seconds or diffuse throughout the room.
– Adding a few drops of Tangerine to your homemade all-purpose spray will leave countertops and surfaces in the home fresh and clean
Direction for Use
Diffusion : use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice, help the body let go of bloating and retained water, headaches, stress, and depression.
Topical use : dilute 3 drops in 10ml base oil and apply to desired area, to get rid sore muscles, acne-prone skin or your abdomen to improve digestion.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Avoid sunlight and UV rays for at least 12 hours after applying product.
Citrus, floral, fruity
Grapefruit rinds (peel)