Sweet Dream Roll On 10ml
or 3 payments of RM26.00 with
Safe and natural sleep initiation without the side effects that caused by sleeping pills. Essential oils can induce the feeling of stillness and calmness. It helps to stimulates the sleeping mood, relax the mind, slowing down the brain activity. It helps to make you fall asleep easily and sleep soundly.
People who need:
2. Stay up late
3. Poor sleep quality
4. Difficulty falling asleep at night
5. Waking up during the night
6. Waking up too early
7. Not feeling well-rested after a night’s sleep
8. Daytime tiredness or sleepiness
9. Irritability, depression or anxiety
10. Difficulty paying attention, focusing on tasks or remembering
11. Increased errors or accidents
12. Ongoing worries about sleep
– Chamomile Roman – fight insomnia
– Sandalwood – reduces stress & hypertension
– Lavender – calming
– Neroli – soothing agitated nerves
Way to use Roll-On:
- Bottom of the Feet
- With larger pores, our feet can more easily absorb essential oils through the skin and release the benefits of the oils into our bloodstream. This means that we can experience the effects of essential oils faster.
- Behind the Ears
- mastoid pressure point is located behind the ear, and this pressure point can help us experience greater relief from pain, inflammation, and swelling. So, by applying essential oils that offer those same benefits, we may be able to experience greater results.
- On the Temples
- Our temples, located on the side of the head between the forehead and ear, are areas of the body that most people turn to for headache and migraine relief. But instead of just massaging our temples to get rid of a headache, try applying with essential oil roll-on. Our temples are a pulse point, which means that there are blood vessels (or in the case of your temples, the temporal artery). As a result, essential oils can get into our bloodstream faster, allowing us to experience quicker results.
- On the Wrists
- The inner wrist is another common location to apply roll-on essential oils, and the reason for that is because the wrist is another pulse point. Your radial artery runs along the inside of your wrist, which makes it easy for your body to absorb essential oils into the bloodstream.