Spearmint Mentha Spicata
Spearmint, which gets its name from its spear-shaped leaves, belongs to the mint family (Lamiaceae). Spearmint is a perennial plant that grows 11–40 inches tall and flourishes in temperate climates. It is widely used in gums, candies, and dental products for its minty taste, and to promote fresh breath.
– Promotes digestion and helps reduce occasional stomach upset.
– Incorporate into effective work and study habits
– Cleanses the mouth and promotes fresh breath
Aromatherapy applications (Diffuse / Inhale)
– Helps nausea and vomiting
– Fights bacteria
– Create a fresh environment
– Help elevate mood
– Boost concentration
– Treat asthma and congestion
Topical Application / Massage (With regular diluted use)
– Improves digestive upset and flatulence
– Fights fungi
– Hormonal balance and reduction of hirsutism
– Treat stress and insomnia
– Diffuse Spearmint essential oil for a positive environment.
– Diluted with base oil and massage typically for occasional stomach upset
– Apply to toothbrush before brushing teeth for fresh breath.
Direction for Use
Diffusion: use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
Topical use: dilute 3 drops in 10ml base oil and apply to desired area. Always dilute with base oil / carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Possible skin sensitivity diluted with base oil before use. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
Sweet, minty, fresh