Rosemary Rosmarinus officinalis
Rosemary belongs to an aromatic family of herbs that includes Basil, Lavender, Myrtle, and Sage, oil is extracted from the leaves and flowering tops of the plant. Rosemary essential with a woody, evergreen-like scent, it’s typically described as invigorating and purifying. Most of rosemary’s beneficial health effects haven been attributed to the high antioxidant, supports healthy digestion and internal organ function when ingested. Rosemary oil’s herbaceous and energizing scent is frequently used in aromatherapy.
– Stimulating and is heralded for help in memory retention and staying focused and alert
– A very good oil for hair treatment and increase the circulation of scalp to prevent hair loss and hair growth.
– Rosemary Essential Oil is best known for its stimulating, soothing, and pain-relieving properties.
Aromatherapy applications (Diffuse / Inhale)
– Improve memory
– Improve alertness
– Eliminate negative moods
– Boosts the immune system
– Enhancing concentration,
Topical Application / Massage (With regular diluted use)
– Recharging the body’s detoxification system
– Relieving muscle aches, cramp and joint pains, soothe inflammation
– Nail fungus treatment
– Relieve flatulence, bloating and cramps, and relieve constipation,
– Follicles to lengthen and strengthen hair
– Stimulate hair growth
– Preventing hair loss, and moisturizing dry scalp to relieve dandruff.
– Diffuse Rosemary is a good choice for blends for driving long distances and for long study sessions.
– Rosemary Oil combined with argan oil / jojoba oil in a hot oil hair treatment has been known to darken and strengthen hair to prevent hair loss.
– Diffuse 4 – 6 drops of Rosemary oil may help support healthy respiratory function.
– Blend Rosemary Oil with Peppermint Oil and dilute the blend in base oil then rub on tender muscles and aching joints.
Direction for Use
Diffusion: use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
Topical use: dilute 3 drops in 10ml base oil and apply to desired area. Always dilute with base oil / carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
Fresh, herbaceous, sweet and slightly medicinal.
Leaf & flower