Rose Rosa Centifolia
Known as the “Queen of Oils,” Rose oil is highly sought after for its aroma and powerful topical and emotional benefits. The blooming floral aroma is comforting and Rose oil, used topically, helps promote healthy-looking skin. These beautiful flowers also hold incredible health boosting benefits! Rose essential oil has been used to treat health conditions and used in natural beauty treatments for thousands of years.
– Helps balance moisture levels in the skin and reduce the appearance of skin imperfections
– Promotes an even skin tone and healthy-looking complexion
– Soothing and stress-relieving aroma
– Rejuvenating, stimulating, and harmonizing
Aromatherapy applications (Diffuse / Inhale)
– Soothes and harmonizes the mind
– Dealing with emotional problems like depression, anger, grief, fear, nervous tension and stress
– Addresses sexuality, self-nurturing, self-esteem
Topical Application / Massage (With regular diluted use)
– Helpful for poor circulation and heart problems, which would include heart palpitations, arrhythmia
– Help high blood pressure
– Boost the liver and gall bladder.
– Cleansing, regulating and purifying effect on the female sex organs, regulating and balancing hormones, irregular menstruation
– Women sickness – functional infertility, leucorrhoea, menorrhagia, uterine bleeding and other uterine disorders, while having a general toning effect on the uterus.
For beauty (Skin Care)
– Skin whitening, depigmentation
– Moisture retention
– General stimulant and antiseptic action, which is good for all skin types, but especially so for dry, mature and irritated skin, repair broken capillaries, inflammation, skin redness and is useful in eczema and herpes.
– Diffuse Rose Damask oil to ease headaches, migraine, nervous tension and as a relaxant.
– As a blended massage oil or diluted in the bath for health and beauty skin
– Included in a cream or lotion, it stimulates the skin, while moisturizing and hydrating, boosting all skin types and being particularly beneficial to dry, mature and sensitive skin.
Direction for Use
Diffusion: use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
Topical use: dilute 3 drops in 10ml base oil and apply to desired area. Always dilute with base oil / carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
Floral, sweet & fresh.