Rose Geranium Pelargonium Graveolens var. Roseum
Rose Geranium Essential Oil shares virtually all the same properties as Geranium Essential Oil but is considered to be superior for the rosy floral note of its fragrance. Rose Geranium despite sharing virtually all the same qualities with Geranium, Rose Geranium is the type most often preferred for its scent, as it is reputed to emit the strongest, most superior notes of Rose, the floral nuance that contributes to its uplifting effect on the mood.
– To have a soothing sedative effect that promotes greater feelings of relaxation, emotional stability, and optimism
– Promotes the appearance of clear, healthy skin & rejuvenate face complexion
Aromatherapy applications (Diffuse / Inhale)
Encourage the body’s relaxation
– Deodorize stale indoor environments
– Repel insects
– Boost a negative mood or low energy.
Topical Application / Massage (With regular diluted use)
– Promote the faster fading of scars and blemishes
– Soothe the symptoms of eczema, acne, dermatitis, fungal infections, and rashes
For beauty (Skin Care)
– Balance the skin’s natural oil production
– Minimize the appearance of enlarged pores
– Eliminate infection-causing or acne-causing bacteria, enhance circulation
– Reduce the appearance of varicose veins, thread veins, cellulite, and dull skin
– Diffuse Rose Geranium oil aromatically for a calming effect & release stress
– Use Rose Geranium oil in an aromatherapy steam facial to beautify skin.
– Add a drop to your moisturizer for a smoothing effect.
– Rose Geranium essential oil is great for both dry and oily hair. Apply a few drops to your shampoo or conditioner bottle, or make your own deep hair conditioner.
Direction for Use
Diffusion: use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
Topical use: dilute 3 drops in 10ml base oil and apply to desired area. Always dilute with base oil / carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
Floral, sweet & fresh.
Flower / leaf