Ringworm Body Oil
Ringworm is highly contagious; it’s has become common society, it will spread by human contacts, essential oil therapy helps to strengthen the body’s immune system so that our body can fight off bacteria.
People who need:
1. A scaly ring-shaped area, typically on the buttocks, trunk, arms and legs.
2. A clear or scaly area inside the ring, perhaps with a scattering of red bumps.
3. Slightly raised, expanding rings.
4. A round, flat patch of itchy skin.
5. Overlapping rings.
– Tea Tree – fight bacterial, fungal & viral infections
– Patchouli – loosen the look of scars or mark on the skin
– Geranium – promoting beautiful & radiant skin
– Frankincense – Astringent and Kill Harmful Germs and Bacteria
– Peppermint – relieve itchiness
External Use Only.
Avoid contact with eyes.
Keep out of reach of children.
Shower or tub may become slippery.
Discontinue use if skin irritation develops, test for allergic reaction before use.
Please place at a cool dry place, avoid heat and direct sunlight.