Pine Needle Pinus Sylvesstris
Pine Essential Oil is derived from the needles of the Pine Tree, commonly recognized as the traditional Christmas tree. Pine oil is closely related to eucalyptus oil in terms of plant species and benefits, so they can be used somewhat interchangeably and are both considered “uplifting.” A great way to get even more benefits from pine oil is by combining it with eucalyptus or citrus oils, which all work similarly to fight inflammation, eliminate bacteria and odors, improve your mood, and heighten awareness.
– Capable of killing toxins in the air that can cause colds, the flu, headaches or skin reactions, pine oil is one of the most beneficial essential oils for improving immune function.
– Fighting free radicals through the presence of antioxidants, including polyphenols
– As a detoxifying ingredient and natural disinfectant, household cleaning products and air fresheners.
– stimulate blood flow and help decrease swelling, tenderness and pain within sore muscles or joints associated with inflammation.
– Energizing and lifting your mood and focus
Aromatherapy applications (Diffuse / Inhale)
– Clarifying, uplifting, and invigorating, positively impacts the mood by clearing the mind of stresses
– Energizing the body to help eliminate fatigue
– Enhancing concentration
– Promoting a positive outlook.
Topical Application / Massage (With regular diluted use)
– Soothe itchiness, inflammation, dryness – (such as acne, eczema, psoriasis) pain
– Control excessive perspiration
– Prevent fungal infections
– Protect minor abrasions from developing infections
– Slow the appearance of signs of aging
– Enhance circulation
– Relieve muscle fatigue
– Promote the body’s detoxification
– Maintain the health and function of the urinary tract and the kidneys
– Regulate body weight.
– Reputed to cleanse
– Enhance the hair’s natural smoothness and shine
– Contribute moisture and protect against dandruff as well as lice.
– Cleansing the home of bacteria, fungi, pathogens and yeast
– Killing odors and purifying the air
– Diffuse as air freshener
Direction for Use
Diffusion: use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
Topical use: dilute 3 drops in 10ml base oil and apply to desired area. Always dilute with base oil / carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
Fresh, woody, earthy and balsamic.