Peppermint Mentha piperita
Peppermint essential oil has been called one of the most versatile oils in the world, sharing the title with Lavender. Abounding in dermal use as well as anti-microbial properties, there are countless issues for which it is beneficial, promoting the wellness of body, mind, and overall health. The scent of Peppermint can be described as being fresh, sharp and comparable to Menthol, and the components of this multi-purpose oil are used internationally in cosmetic, culinary, and health industries.
– Peppermint essential oil promotes healthy respiratory function and clear breathing, relief of congestion and to encourage easy breathing.
– When used topically in homemade moisturizers, the cooling and calming effects of Peppermint essential oil can relieve sore muscles
– Repels bugs naturally
Aromatherapy applications (Diffuse / Inhale)
– Helps nausea and vomiting
– Fights bacteria, create a fresh environment
– Help elevate mood
– Boost concentration
– Treat asthma and congestion
– Cooling & refreshing the environment
– Cleaning solvent to sanitize and deodorize the environment
– Reduce feelings of nervous tension, soothe feelings of irritability
– Boost energy and enhance mental focus
– Help suppress the appetite and promote the feeling of being full.
Topical Application / Massage (With regular diluted use)
– Release muscle tension
– Reduce fever
– Cooling chest rub to relieve congestion
– Relief from skin irritations such as sunburn
– Natural painkiller – relieve headaches, relieve back pain
– Mental fatigue, and coughs
– Boosts circulation
– Releases the feeling of having tired fee
– Relieves muscular pain, cramps, and spasms
– Soothes inflamed, itchy skin among other conditions.
– Act as an astringent that closes pores
– Tightens the skin, calms redness and inflammation,
– Stimulate the scalp, removing dandruff & leave hair fresh and cooling
– A treatment for a variety of conditions, including irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), nausea, and other digestive issues, as well as the common cold and headaches
– A topical application for relief from itching, muscle pain, and headache
– A flavouring agent in foods and in products such as mouthwashes
– A fresh, pleasing scent added to soaps and cosmetic products
Direction for Use
Diffusion: use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
Topical use: dilute 3 drops in 10ml base oil and apply to desired area. Always dilute with base oil / carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity
Possible skin sensitivity diluted with base oil before use. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
Minty, fresh, herbaceous