Sweet Orange Citrus Sinensis
Orange oil comes from the fruit of the Citrus sinensi orange plant. Sometimes also called “sweet orange oil,” it’s derived from the outer peel of the common orange fruit, which has been highly sought after for centuries because of its immune-boosting effects.
– Sweet orange essential oil is a powerful cleanser and purifying agent
– Internal use supports healthy immune function*
Aromatherapy applications (Diffuse / Inhale)
– Reduce anxiety & depression
– Creating a refreshing & relaxing ambience
– Create an uplifting environment
– Purify the air & eliminate odors
– Improve appetite.
Topical Application / Massage (With regular diluted use)
– Reduce muscle strain & cramp
– With anti-inflammatory to treat arthritis
– Ease digestive discomfort.
– Reduce the appearance of blemishes
– Reduce acne-causing bacteria
– Natural make-up remover
– An adhesive remover, household cleaner to clean from dusting doorknobs to scrubbing sinks
– Improve your dental hygiene
– Use Sweet Orange oil in an all-purpose spray to cleanse and purify surfaces.
– Diffuse Sweet Orange essential oil to uplift mood and energy levels and to freshen the air.
– For an energizing boost, dilute two to 1 drop of Sweet Orange, 1 drop Frankincense & 1 drops of Peppermint in 10ml base oil & drop in the palm of your hand than rub palms together and inhale deeply from palms, then rub on the back of neck
Direction for Use
Diffusion : use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
Topical use : dilute 3 drops in 10ml base oil and apply to desired area. Always dilute with base oil / carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Avoid sunlight and UV rays for at least 12 hours after applying product.
Sweet, fresh, citrus
Orange rinds (peel)