May Chang Litsea Cubeba
The essential oil of May Chang is obtained from the pepper-like fruits of the tree. The oil can also be obtained from the leaves but it is of an inferior quality as compared to that of the fruit. Native to China, the oil has been widely used in Chinese medicine for centuries. The oil makes a great natural remedy to deal with various skin concerns. May Chang essential oil is highly valued in the cosmetic industry for its skin-enhancing properties, the oil is known to leave the skin feeling soft and smooth. The sweet lemony fragrance of the oil along with its uplifting nature makes it a wonderful aromatherapy oil.
– promoting mental and physical well-being.
– Antibacterial and Antifungal
– Skin health
Aromatherapy applications (Diffuse / Inhale)
– Uplifting mood
– Creating a refreshing & relaxing ambience,
Topical Application / Massage (With regular diluted use)
– Insect repellent properties
– Antiseptic, antifungal & antiviral properties,
– Mild astringent properties cleansing the skin and removing excess oil, firming effect, appear radiant, perfect ingredient for flawless skin,
– when you are suffering from a severe case of the blues, add a few drops of this oil to your diffuser for a quick pick-me-up.
– Mixed with your moisturizer or lotion for perfect flawless skin.
Direction for Use
Diffusion : use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
Topical use : dilute 3 drops in 10ml base oil and apply to desired area. Always dilute with base oil / carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. To avoid the risk of various safety issues, we recommend a maximum dilution of 0.8% for topical applications. Possible drug interactions.
Oily, grassy and strong lemon scent