Lime Citrus Aurantifolia
Lime is a small evergreen tree that produces a small, sour fruit very similar to Lemon. The fruits themselves are green in color with a fleshy interior. This incredible citrus fruit may seem pretty ordinary, but it’s actually a powerhouse of nutrition. Bursting with both vitamin C and antioxidants, limes — like lemons — possess a powerful set of health benefits. Lime essential oil is refreshing, energizing and uplifting aroma scent.
– Supports healthy immune function when used as a topical daily.
– Refreshing aroma that stimulates the senses.
– The aroma encourages a balanced and energizing atmosphere
Aromatherapy applications (Diffuse / Inhale)
– Natural energizer and mood booster
– Helps to reduce stress
– Increased appetite,
Topical Application / Massage (With regular diluted use)
– Helps to boost weight loss
– Help fights against cancer
– Treats infections
– Relieves toothaches
– Reduces fever
– Promotes blood coagulation
– Fight bacteria
– Greasiness & anti-aging
– Diffuse Lime oil to cleanse the air.
– Put some Lime on a cotton pad and use to help remove grease spots and sticker residue.
– Add one drop to your facial cleanser or shampoo for added cleansing properties (see cautions).
Direction for Use
Diffusion : use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice, help the body let go of bloating and retained water, headaches, stress, and depression.
Topical use : dilute 3 drops in 10ml base oil and apply to desired area, to get rid sore muscles, acne-prone skin or your abdomen to improve digestion.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Avoid sunlight and UV rays for at least 12 hours after applying product.
fresh, citrusy, sweet and slightly tart.
Lime rinds (peel)