Lemon Citrus Limon
Lemon essential oil has a variety of uses and benefits. With a clean, fresh, citrus aroma, Lemon is known for its purifying properties. Often used in cleaning products and air purifiers, this essential oil has distinct cleansing and deodorizing characteristics that make it a popular choice for cleaning surfaces and purifying the air. With its bright and joyful aroma, Lemon essential oil benefits skin and hair as much as its aroma enhances your environment
– Cleanses and purifies the air.
– Improves mood with its energizing and invigorating aroma.
– Boost energy and metabolism, uplift the mood, enhance skin quality
Aromatherapy applications (Diffuse / Inhale)
– Uplifting environment and promotes a positive mood
– Eliminate airborne bacteria and unpleasant odors, relieves nausea,
Topical Application / Massage (With regular diluted use)
– Improves Digestion
– Stimulates lymphatic drainage
– Promotes detoxification through the blood and liver
– Boost’s energy and metabolism
– Reduces the appearance of cellulite.
– Exfoliate your skin, gives your complexion a refreshed,
– Disinfect furniture surfaces, household cleaner to clean from dusting doorknobs to scrubbing sinks
– Improve your dental hygiene
For Mouth Wash
– Boosts Oral Health,
– Boost your daily cleaning regimen by adding a few drops to your floor, window, or surface cleaning solutions.
– Make Lemon a part of your NIGHT time beauty routine by mixing 1–2 drops with your favourite beauty products. It will reduce the appearance of aging for a youthful complexion.
– Diffuse Lemon to create an uplifting environment and promotes a positive mood
– Diffuse it at work or school for a bright aroma that creates a sense of focus and motivation.
Direction for Use
Diffusion : use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
Topical use : dilute 3 drops in 10ml base oil and apply to desired area. Always dilute with base oil / carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Avoid sunlight and UV rays for at least 12 hours after applying product.
Clean, fresh, citrus, bright
Lemon rinds (peel)