Lavender Lavandula Angustifolia
Lavender essential oil is one of the most popular and versatile essential oils used in aromatherapy. The benefits of lavender were actually discovered over 2,500 years ago. Because of its powerful antioxidant, antimicrobial, sedative, calming and anti-depressive properties, lavender oil benefits abound and it’s been used both cosmetically and therapeutically for centuries.
Lavender oil contains such versatile properties and is gentle enough to apply directly to the skin, consider it a must-have oil, especially if you are just getting started with using essential oils for your health.
– Emotionally, they are deeply relaxing, soothing, and uplifting
– Support skin rejuvenation and are known to help heal scars, burns, insect bites, and inflammation
– Medicinally, they boast a range of reputed benefits, including antimicrobial, sedative, analgesic, and anti-rheumatic properties
Aromatherapy applications (Diffuse / Inhale)
– Improves mood and reduces Stress
– Treat depression and boost mood
– Relieves headaches
– Improves sleep and Insomnia
– Relieves pain
– Reduce feelings of nervous tension,
Topical Application / Massage (With regular diluted use)
– Antioxidant protection
– Diabetes natural treatment
– Heals burns and cuts, eliminate harmful bacteria
– Relieve muscle spasms
– Relieve flatulence
– Promotes Healthy Skin and Hair
– Anti-septic, anti-inflammatory
– Relieving, soothing, lighten scar & mark
– Add a few drops of Lavender oil to pillows, bedding, or bottoms of feet at bedtime.
– Keep a bottle of Lavender oil on hand to soothe occasional skin irritations.
– Freshen your linen closet, mattress, car, or the air by combining Lavender essential oil with water in a spray bottle.
Direction for Use
Diffusion: use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
Topical use: dilute 3 drops in 10ml base oil and apply to desired area. Always dilute with base oil / carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
Powdery, floral, light