Juniper Juniperus Communis
Juniper essential oil is usually steam-distilled through the needle’s, twigs, wood, as well as berries. It is used in many industries, as well as to flavor alcoholic beverages like gin. Juniper is an evergreen shrub that is very common in Europe. Smelling nice is great, but there is far more to juniper and its essential oil in terms of impressive health benefits.
– Detoxifier and immune system booster – supports healthy kidney and urinary tract function
Aromatherapy applications (Diffuse / Inhale)
– Relaxant and sleep aid
– Stimulant – helps overcome fatigue, dizziness, and depression
Topical Application / Massage (With regular diluted use)
– Urinary tract infections
– Relieve bloating
– Boost digestion
– Fight’s arthritis – removal of toxins like uric acid from the body
– Treat heartburn and acid reflux
– Insect repellent
– Prevents sepsis – It efficiently protects wounds from becoming septic or developing tetanus
– Diffused throughout your home just like a scented candle or inhaled directly from the bottle
– Dilute juniper oil with a jojoba oil for pain reduction and other therapeutic benefits.
Direction for Use
Diffusion: use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
Topical use: dilute 3 drops in 10ml base oil and apply to desired area. Always dilute with base oil / carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
It should be avoided during pregnancy and by those who have kidney problems
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
Clean, fresh, woody, herbaceous
Leaf & Branch