Jasmine Jasminun Auriculatus
Jasmine oil, a type of essential oil derived from the jasmine flower, is a popular natural remedy for improving mood, overcoming stress and balancing hormones. Jasmine oil has been used for hundreds of years in parts of Asia as a natural remedy for depression, anxiety, emotional stress, low libido and insomnia. For centuries, jasmine has been popular for its sweet, romantic fragrance and has been used in some of the world’s best-known perfumes, including Chanel No. 5. It’s also a common ingredient in alcohol, sweets, and desserts.
– Helpful for mood lifting, dealing with stress, reducing anxiety.
– Reducing menopausal symptoms and working as a natural remedy for PMS and cramps
– Helping with sleep
Aromatherapy applications (Diffuse / Inhale)
– Depression and anxiety relief
– Increase awakens
– Help with falling asleep
– Boost concentration,
Topical Application / Massage (With regular diluted use)
– Decrease symptoms of menopause
– Prevent or improve PMS symptoms,
– General skin care, revitalization, dry skin, anti-aging, reducing inflammation, oily skin conditions and psoriasis
– Natural mood-lifting perfume
– Apply to bottoms of feet and pulse points in the morning to uplift mood
– Can be used as a personal fragrance
– Apply to skin imperfections twice daily
Direction for Use
Diffusion: use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
Topical use: dilute 3 drops in 10ml base oil and apply to desired area. Always dilute with base oil / carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
Floral, sweet & fresh.