Hinoki Chamaecyparis Obtusa
Hinoki is one of the most prized types of wood in Japan & only grows in Japan. Hinoki essential oil comes from Japanese cypress, the wood of this cypress tree is slightly woody and balsamic, with a hint of spice and lemon, and it is distinguished by its light color and straight grain. Due to its exquisite features, hinoki is for centuries used for palaces, temples, and shrines.
Hinoki essential oil offers a myriad of benefits and uses. When diffused, Hinoki’s fresh, woody, and balsamic aroma provides a relaxing environment. It soothes the skin and is frequently used in personal care products and in perfumes for its fresh and airy scent.
– Fresh, relaxing aroma
– Soothing to the skin
– Provides a soothing massage
Aromatherapy applications (Diffuse / Inhale)
– Eliminates respiratory conditions
– Natural deodorant
– Relieves anxiety
– Energizing and uplifting to the mind
Topical Application / Massage (With regular diluted use)
– Heals wounds
– Relief muscle spasms
– Aids toxin removal – flush out toxins internally such as increases sweat and perspiration, quickly remove toxins, excess salt and water
– Massage into the feet, back, and/or chest prior to bedtime for a calming aroma
– Add two to three drops to bathwater for a relaxing aroma at the end of a long day
– Rub two drops into the palms of your hands and inhale deeply for a comforting aroma
– Add one drop to your moisturizer for a soothing effect in your skincare routine
– Add four to five drops to your hardwood floor cleaner for a woody, fresh scent
– Pairs well with
Direction for Use
Diffusion: use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
Topical use: dilute 3 drops in 10ml base oil and apply to desired area. Always dilute with base oil / carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
Fresh, woody, balsamic.