Helichrysum Italicum Helichrysum italicum
Helichrysum italicum is a flowering plant of the daisy family Asteraceae. It is sometimes called the curry plant because of the strong smell of its leaves. Helichrysum is often used to prevent signs of aging and referred to as “The Everlasting Flower” because of its rejuvenating benefits for the skin and ability to improve the complexion. Helichrysum italicum is a small perennial herb with narrow, silver leaves and flowers that form a cluster of golden yellow, ball-shaped blossoms.
– Improves appearance of the skin
– Commonly used in personal care products
– Uplifting aroma
– Create a soothing sensation
– Contains calming, soothing properties.
– Helps to reduce feelings of mental fatigue.
Topical Application / Massage (With regular diluted use)
– Reduce feelings of mental exhaustion and burnout.
– May help promote a healthy metabolism
– Used as a sun soother to calm irritated skin
– Helps to reduce the appearance of blemishes, wrinkles and aging spots.
– Promote healthy skin cell regeneration and a glowing, youthful complexion
– Apply topically to reduce the appearance of blemishes, scar, wrinkles and aging spots.
– Apply to the face to promote a glowing, youthful complexion.
– Massage into the temples and the back of the neck for a soothing sensation.
Direction for Use
Diffusion : use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
Topical use : dilute 3 drops in 10ml base oil and apply to desired area. Always dilute with base oil / carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Possible skin sensitivity, Dilute before use, do a test patch a day before applying it more generously, for external use only. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
Herbaceous, honey, hay