Grapefruit Citrus Paradisii
We’ve known for decades that grapefruit can benefit weight loss, but the possibility of using concentrated grapefruit essential oil for the same effects is now becoming more popular. Grapefruit oil, which is extracted from the rind of the grapefruit plant, has been used for centuries to help beat inflammation, weight gain, sugar cravings and even hangover symptoms. It’s also considered a natural stress-fighter, anti-inflammatory agent, antioxidant food and anticarcinogenic 抗癌 agent.
– Improves the appearance of blemishes
– Internal use supports healthy metabolism
– Creates an uplifting environment
– Water retention
Aromatherapy applications (Diffuse / Inhale)
– Natural Energizer and Mood Booster
– Works as Natural Antibacterial Agent
– Helps to Reduce Stress,
Topical Application / Massage (With regular diluted use)
– Helps to Boost Weight Loss
– Relieve Hangover Symptoms – (powerful gallbladder and liver stimulant)
– Increase detoxification and urination
– Aids Digestion,
– Fight bacteria and greasiness
– Antibacterial and anti-aging,
– Add to your teenager’s facial routine to improve the appearance of blemishes (avoid sun exposure).
– Diffuse Grapefruit oil while dieting or trying to lose weight to increase motivation.
– Add one to two drops to your water to support a healthy metabolism
Direction for Use
Diffusion : use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice, help the body let go of bloating and retained water, headaches, stress, and depression.
Topical use : dilute 3 drops in 10ml base oil and apply to desired area, to get rid sore muscles, acne-prone skin or your abdomen to improve digestion.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Avoid sunlight and UV rays for at least 12 hours after applying product.
Citrus, floral, fruity
Grapefruit rinds (peel)