Gout Blend Essential Oil
Essential Oils have been used for centuries for treating aches and pains associated with joint ailments such as gout. Essential oils are best for treating gout pain because they break down uric acid particles that get stuck between painful points. Because we believe in all-natural, pain relief, we have put together a list of the best 7 essential oils for gout, which offer the quickest results, along with the most efficient ways to use them.
People who need:
1. Severe pain in one or more joints
2. The joint feeling hot and very tender
3. Swelling in and around the affected joint
4. Red, shiny skin over the affected joint
5. Intense joint pain
6. Lingering discomfort.
7. Inflammation and redness.
8. Limited range of motion
– Basil – reducing pain caused by inflammation
– Frankincense – reducing pain and inflammation
– Thymes – eliminate urine acid from the body
– Fennel – elimination of painful uric acid crystals
– Rosemary – remove uric acid from the body, a substance responsible for causing gout
– Peppermint – relieving aching joints and muscular pain
– Lemongrass – reduce inflammation