Geranium Pelargonium Graveolens
Geranium oil is commonly used as an element in aromatherapy for its many health benefits. It’s used as a holistic treatment to improve your physical, mental and emotional health.
Used by the Egyptians for promoting beautiful and radiant skin, geranium oil is now used to treat acne, reduce inflammation, alleviate anxiety and balance hormones. This sweet-smelling oil can also uplift your mood, lessen fatigue and promote emotional wellness.
– Helpful for stress, depression and anxiety emotions.
– Promotes the appearance of clear, healthy skin
– Gives hair a vibrant, healthy glow
Aromatherapy applications (Diffuse / Inhale)
– Reduce feelings of stress, anxiety, sadness, fatigue, and tension
– Enhancing the general sense of well-being and relaxation
– Relief to those suffering from insomnia.
– Its sweet, uplifting
Topical Application / Massage (With regular diluted use)
– Enhance elasticity and to maintain the skin’s softness and smoothness especially beneficial on skin that has been exposed to chemicals, UV radiation, or rough physical activity.
– Strengthening loose, aging, or acne-prone skin.
– Lighten scars, unwanted spots, blemishes, stretch marks, and cuts, to accelerate healing and fading.
– Boosting skin’s regenerative ability, evens skin tone and the appearance of cellulite.
– Eliminate dead cells
– Brighten complexion, acne-prone skin
– Tighten the skin and to diminish the appearance of the symptoms of aging, such as sagging and wrinkling skin.
– Diffuse Geranium oil aromatically for a calming effect & release stress
– Use Geranium oil in an aromatherapy steam facial to beautify skin.
– Add a drop to your moisturizer for a smoothing effect.
– Geranium essential oil is great for both dry and oily hair. Apply a few drops to your shampoo or conditioner bottle, or make your own deep hair conditioner.
Direction for Use
Diffusion: use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
Topical use: dilute 3 drops in 10ml base oil and apply to desired area. Always dilute with base oil / carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
Floral, sweet & fresh.
Flower / leaf