Frankincense Boswellia Carterii
Frankincense essential oil is obtained from the dried and distilled resin of the Frankincense tree, which is native to specific regions of Africa and the Middle East. It can thrive in a dry, rocky, desert environment requiring negligible amounts of soil. Harvesting Frankincense resin involves farmers making incisions in the tree bark until it exudes its secreted milky fluid, which it expels in the form of small “tears.” The droplets are allowed to dry on the tree for ten days, after which time they are scraped off and given another period of time to completely harden. At this dried stage, the resin looks like tiny, rough, uneven, translucent rocks.
– Ingest to support healthy cellular function
– May provide a soothing aromatic experience
– Helps reduce the appearance of skin imperfections when applied topically
– Supports healthy immune and nervous system function.
Aromatherapy applications (Diffuse / Inhale)
– Clear the nasal passageway, promote the relief of congestion, and encourage easy breathing.
– Enhances mood by diminishing feelings of stress and anxiety while improving concentration and memory.
Topical Application / Massage (With regular diluted use)
– Reduce the appearance of fine line, wrinkles and skin imperfections.
– Stimulates the growth of new cells.
– Reducing the sensations of redness, swelling, and itching.
– Reduce the appearance of wrinkles and skin imperfections such as discoloration.
– Helps to disinfect and tighten the pores, thereby promoting the speedy healing of cuts, wounds, and scars.
– Rub Frankincense on your hands after a long day of work.
– Apply topically to help reduce the appearance of skin imperfections.
– Blend few drops of Frankincense oil with your skin care or lotion help with wound healing and may decrease the appearance of scars and it may also help reduce the appearance of dark spots caused from acne blemishes, stretch marks
Direction for Use
Diffusion : use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
Topical use : dilute 3 drops in 10ml base oil and apply to desired area. Always dilute with
base oil / carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
Pregnant women and individuals with bleeding disorders are warned that Frankincense is an emmenagogue that has blood thinning effects, which may increase their risk of irregular bleeding.
Warm, spicy, woody and smoky.