Fennel Foeniculum Vulgare
Fennel can grow up to six feet in height and has delicate, feathery leaves. The history of Fennel use dates back to ancient times when Roman warriors were said to have consumed Fennel to make them strong and ready for battle. Fennel essential oil is best known for its distinct licorice aroma and taste, yet its ability to promote healthy digestion is equally noteworthy satisfying. Fennel essential oil is also known for its ability to promote healthy metabolic function and circulation
– Promotes healthy digestion
– Fennel oils aroma can be both calming and invigorating
– May help promote healthy metabolic function and circulation
Aromatherapy applications (Diffuse / Inhale)
– Mental stimulation, clarity and focus
– Supporting weight-loss as both a metabolic enhancer as well as an appetite suppressant
Topical Application / Massage (With regular diluted use)
– Treats digestive issues – relieves gas and constipation
– Contains antioxidants and antimicrobial characteristics – helps heal wound
– Rub fennel essential oil diluted with jojoba on your stomach or the bottom of your feet to for digestive relief
– Diffuse Fennel & Lavender oil for better result of stimulating effect likewise helps to beat exhaustion, dizziness as well as depressive disorders
– For digestion dilute 1 drop of fennel essential oil along with 3 drops carrier oil and massage inside a clockwise rotation within the abdomen.
Direction for Use
Diffusion: use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
Topical use: dilute 3 drops in 10ml base oil and apply to desired area. Always dilute with base oil / carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
Licorice, sweet, honey