Cypress Cupressus Sempervirens
Cypress essential oil is derived from tall evergreen trees, it’s has a fresh, slightly woody aroma. It combines well with other woody essential oils, as well as citrus and herbaceous oils. It is often favored by men for topical applications, but this versatile oil has uses that every family member can appreciate. The young twigs, stems and needles of the cypress tree are steam-distilled, and the essential oil has a clean and energizing aroma
– Topical application helps to invigorate the senses
– Helps improve the appearance of oily skin
– Commonly diffuse with citrus oils for an uplifting aroma
Aromatherapy applications (Diffuse / Inhale)
– Eliminates respiratory conditions – clears up congestion and eliminates phlegm, asthma and bronchitis, treat respiratory infections caused by bacterial overgrowth
– Natural deodorant
– Relieves anxiety
Topical Application / Massage (With regular diluted use)
– Heals wounds and infections – heal cuts fast
– Treats cramps and muscle pulls
– Aids toxin removal – flush out toxins internally such as increases sweat and perspiration, quickly remove toxins, excess salt and water
– Treats varicose veins and cellulite
– Apply to feet and legs prior to a long run.
– Diffuse Cypress oil with Lime essential oil for an invigorating scent.
– Mix together Cypress and Grapefruit essential oil with carrier oil for an invigorating massage.
– Add one to two drops to toner to help improve the appearance of oily skin.
Direction for Use
Diffusion: use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
Topical use: dilute 3 drops in 10ml base oil and apply to desired area. Always dilute with base oil / carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
Clean, fresh, woody, herbaceous
Branch/Leaf from Cupressus sempervirens and lusitanica