Coriander Coriandrum Sativum
Coriander essential oil is obtained from the seeds of coriander through the help of steam distillation and the leaf produce is Cilanto Oil. Coriander Seed is a fragrant, exotic oil that has been used for thousands of years in Asian countries, can stimulate the appetite and is excellent in relieving occasional digestive upset. It helps elevate mood, calms frazzled nerves, helps with mental focus and aids in relaxation before sleep. Coriander Seed Essential Oil is safe to use on congested or blemished skin.
– Coriander benefits, including digestive support, immune support, cleansing properties, and powerful antioxidants
– Similar chemical composition to Lavender
– Helps maintain a clear complexion
– Creates a relaxing atmosphere
Aromatherapy applications (Diffuse / Inhale)
– Improves mood – alleviates anxiety and stress
Topical Application / Massage (With regular diluted use)
– Soothes the stomach – relieve constipation and bloating, or repeat daily to alleviate symptoms of irritable bowel
– Provides pain relief – reducing swelling in stiff joints or sore muscles & promoting circulation to the affected areas to speed up healing.
– Reducing minor skin irritations like sunburns, flaking skin, or chapped lips
For Body / Face
– Improves appearance of the Skin
– Apply Coriander essential oil to oily skin to maintain a clear complexion.
– Apply to the back of neck or bottom of feet.
– After a short workout, apply to legs & body for a soothing massage.
Direction for Use
Diffusion: use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
Topical use: dilute 3 drops in 10ml base oil and apply to desired area. Always dilute with base oil / carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. Lemongrass Essential Oil can be helpful when carefully used in very-very low dilution by those that are challenged with acne-prone skin
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
Warm, spicy & nutty