Clove Bud Eugenia Caryphyllata
Clove oil is produced by distilling the dried flower buds that are collected from the clove tree. Other parts of the tree, such as the stem and leaves but essential oil distilled from the buds is generally favored due to its composition and aroma. Clove has been used for years in dental preparations, candy, and gum for its flavor and ability to cleanse the mouth.
– Extremely good as pain relief especially for tooth & gums
– Clearing the mind as well as decreasing mental exhaustion as well as fatigue
– Antioxidant, anti-inflammation
Aromatherapy applications (Diffuse / Inhale)
– Treatment of numerous respiratory illnesses – curbs cough and also eliminates phlegm in bronchitis, fight sore throat & cold.
– Eases headaches
– Reduce the effect of nausea and morning sickness
– Eliminates toxins from blood
– Useful for diabetics – helps in maintaining the insulin levels
– Maintains healthy blood pressure
Topical Application / Massage (With regular diluted use)
– Dental care – pain & gum
– Efficiently aid for food poisoning
– Decrease infections, wounds, insect bites as well as stings
– Initial research claim that clove oil might perform a chemo preventative role, specifically in cases of lung, skin and also digestive cancers
– Digestive aid and ulcer helper
– Soothe the itching and burning
– Natural remedy for nasty ear-aches
For Body / Face
– Moisturizes dry skin and helps other skin problems
– Reduces Signs of Aging – help prevent signs of aging, including fine lines, age spots, wrinkles, and sagging skin.
– Add one Clove oil drop to toothpaste to clean teeth and gums.
– Place one drop in two ounces of water and gargle for a soothing effect.
– Mix it with jojoba oil and rub it on your neck and chest for natural antioxidant protection.
– For high blood pressure, you can also dilute it with coconut oil and apply it to your wrists.
Direction for Use
Diffusion : use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
Topical use: dilute 3 drops in 10ml base oil and apply to desired area. Always dilute with base oil / carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
Very spicy, warm, woody