Roman Chamomile Matricaria Recutita
Chamomile is one of the most ancient medicinal herbs known to mankind. Many different preparations of chamomile have been developed over the years, and the most popular is in the form of herbal tea, with more than 1 million cups consumed per day. But many people don’t know that Roman chamomile essential oil is even more effective than tea and just as easy to use.
– Its ability to calm the mind, calm nerves and reduce anxiety by promoting relaxation.
– To promotes smooth, healthy skin and relieves irritations & swollen because of its anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties
– Use as topical anti-inflammatory agents that can effectively treat arthritic pain & muscle pain.
Aromatherapy applications (Diffuse / Inhale)
– Fight’s anxiety and depression
– Promote healthy sleep and fight insomnia,
Topical Application / Massage (With regular diluted use)
– Relieve mucus congestion
– Irritations, swelling and skin conditions that are associated with seasonal allergy symptoms
– Release muscle tension
– Natural remedy for eczema
– Treat or relieve digestive issues such as gas, leaky gut, acid reflux, indigestion, diarrhea and vomiting
– Anti-inflammatory agents that can effectively treat arthritic pain.
– Calm crying children
– Reduce fevers
– Eliminate earaches and soothe upset stomachs
– Good for any redness, itching, burning, or swelling skin conditions
– To fight anxiety and depression, diffuse 5 drops, or inhale it directly from the bottle.
– To improve digestion, apply 2–4 drops topically to the abdomen. When diluted with a base oil, it can even be used in low doses for children with colic and diarrhea.
– For a restful sleep, diffuse chamomile oil next to bed, rub 1–2 drops onto the temples or inhale it directly from the bottle.
– To help calm children, diffuse Roman chamomile oil at home or dilute 1–2 drops with base oil and apply the mixture topically to the area in need (such as the temples, stomach, wrists, back of neck or bottoms of the feet).
– To use as a home remedy for acne, treat various skin conditions and combat the signs of aging, add 2–3 drops to a clean cotton ball and apply chamomile oil to the area of concern, or add 5 drops to a face wash. If you have very sensitive skin, dilute chamomile with a carrier oil before applying it topically.
– To ease nausea, inhale Roman chamomile directly from the bottle, or combine it with ginger, peppermint and lavender oil and diffuse. It can also be used topically on temples to help with nausea.
Direction for Use
Diffusion: use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
Topical use: dilute 3 drops in 10ml base oil and apply to desired area. Always dilute with base oil / carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity
It should NOT be used during PREGNANCY, possible skin sensitivity diluted with base oil before use. Keep out of reach of children. If you are nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
Floral, sweet, herbaceous