Cedarwood Cedrus Atlantica
Atlas Cedarwood has a rich, woody, slightly sweet and spicy aroma that is reminiscent of the antique cedar chests handed down from generation to generation. This wonderful essential oil is known for its therapeutic properties throughout the oil world.
– Cedarwood oil naturally repels insects
– Creates a comforting and relaxing environment
– Helps to keep skin looking healthy
Aromatherapy applications (Diffuse / Inhale)
– Cough relief
– Relieve tension and stress
– Deodorize and freshen indoor environments,
Topical Application / Massage (With regular diluted use)
– Serves as a diuretic – remove toxins and excess water from the body
– Kills fungal infections, bug repellent
– Arthritis relief
– Improve skin conditions like eczema
– Natural antiseptic properties,
In hair – Dilute with base oil & massage
– Reduce and soothe an itchy
– Flaking scalp
– Clean scalp removing excess oil, dirt, and dandruff
– Enhances circulation to the scalp and tightens the follicles
– Which helps stimulate healthy growth and thereby helps reduce thinning by slowing hair loss.
– After a difficult day, diffuse Cedarwood oil to create a relaxing experience.
– During your facial routine, add one to two drops of Cedarwood oil to your facial toner or moisturizer to promote clear, healthy looking skin.
– Mixed it with your shampoo & tonic for health hair condition
Direction for Use
Diffusion : use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
Topical use : dilute 3 drops in 10ml base oil and apply to desired area. Always dilute with base oil / carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
Nutty, woody, sweet