Black Paper Piper Nigrum
The warm, mild, dry spicy aroma of Black Pepper Essential Oil will remind you of freshly ground peppercorns combined with a soft floral undertone.
– Relief from aches and pains
– Lowering cholesterol
– Detoxifying the body
– Enhancing circulation
Aromatherapy applications (Diffuse / Inhale)
– Free radicals
– Chronic inflammation
– Improve brain function – related to degenerative brain conditions like Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s disease
– Ease feelings of anxiety and cigarette cravings
– Help detoxifying the body, appetite stimulant
Topical Application / Massage (With regular diluted use)
– Relieves aches and Pains
– Reducing muscle tension
– Joint health for aging joints that are prone to pain
– Aids digestion
– Reduce high triglycerides and improve total cholesterol levels
– Lower blood pressure
– May help anticancer,
– Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
– Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with Naturh Base OIl
– Diffuse the mixture of Black Paper, Bergamot, Frankincense & Rosemary oil in living to create a warm environment or inhale directly to soothe anxious feelings.
Direction for Use
Diffusion : use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
Topical use : dilute 3 drops in 10ml base oil and apply to desired area. Always dilute with base oil / carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
Hot, sharp, fruity, spicy