Basil Ocimum basilicum
Sweet Basil Essential Oil is known to emit a warm, sweet, freshly floral and crisply herbaceous scent that has been described as being airy, vibrant, uplifting, and reminiscent of the scent of licorice.
Its aroma is further characterized as somewhat camphorous with nuances of spiciness that energize and stimulate the body and mind to promote mental clarity, enhance alertness, and calm the nerves to keep stress and anxiety at bay.
– Basil oil helps to keep the skin looking clean, clear, and healthy
– Aromatic use helps create a calm, relaxed environment
– Fight viruses, bacterial & infections
Aromatherapy applications (Diffuser)
– Soothing or eliminating headaches, fatigue, sadness
– Discomforts of asthma, inspiring psychological
– Endurance, poor concentration, allergies, sinus congestion or infections
– Symptoms of fevers
– Repel insects
– Eliminate the bacteria unpleasant room odors,
Cosmetically ( With regular diluted use)
– Refresh, nourish
– Repair damaged skin, balance oil production, calm acne breakouts, alleviate dryness, soothe symptoms of skin infections
– Support the skin’s suppleness and resilience, exhibit exfoliating, remove dead skin, balance skin tone, promote the complexion’s natural radiance.
– Stimulating circulation
– Regulating the scalp’s oil production
– Facilitating healthy hair growth, to reduce hair loss
– Hydrating and cleansing the scalp dead skin, dirt, grease, environmental pollutants, and bacteria.
– Soothing the itchiness and irritation caused by dandruff.
– Diffuse / inhale basil oil to help refresh the mind and restore mental alertness
– Dilute in base oil for massage or use as lotion or mixed in lotion for desired benefits
– Diffuse Basil oil to promote a sense of focus while studying or reading.
– Combine Basil essential oil with Geranium and Orange essential oils for an uplifting aromatic massage.
– Add Basil essential oil to your favorite Italian dishes for a refreshing taste.
Direction for Use
Diffusion : use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
Topical use : dilute 3 drops in 10ml base oil and apply to desired area. Always dilute with base oil / carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
Warm, spicy, herbal