Agarwood Alpha Cellulose
Agarwood or aloeswood is a fragrant dark resinous wood used in incense, perfume, and small carvings. It is formed in the heartwood trees when they become infected. Prior to infection, the heartwood is odourless, relatively light and pale coloured; however, as the infection progresses, the tree produces a dark aromatic resin. After many years the amount of resin that the tree has produced increases the density of the wood so much that when it is floated on water it sinks. The Japanese call Agarwood, jinkoh, ‘the wood that sinks
– Strengthens concentration
– Promotes inner peace and balance
– Enhances meditation
– supports greater personal awareness
Aromatherapy applications (Diffuse / Inhale)
– Better & deeper sleep
– Attain inner peace
– Enhance meditation
– Stop nausea & vomiting
– Children with attention deficit disorder
– Help with memory & learning
– Ease nose congestion
– Give the physical and emotional energy
– Enhance sexuality,
Topical Application / Massage (With regular diluted use)
– Relief pain including Rheumatic & Arthritic conditions
– Smooth digestion
– Prevent build-up of gas
– Relieve itching
– Ease the pain of gout
– Against cancer, especially of the thyroid gland, countering affliction before and post childbirth
– Relax muscle
– Massage with a few drops of Agarwood oil on tummy to enhance the digestive function, promote gastric juices and provide relief from bloating and gas.
– The topical application of Agarwood essential oil (few drops to the bottom of the feet) expels the nasty toxins.
– Massage after the oil has been diluted with carrier oil to the painful joints or aching muscles or it could be added to the hot compress and applied to the affected area.
Direction for Use
Diffusion : use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
Topical use : dilute 3 drops in 10ml base oil and apply to desired area. Always dilute with base oil / carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.